Pero al presionar la tecla hacia abajo me aparece un menu del Recovery
How to hard reset the Motorola CLIQ XT
We show you how to factory reset the Motorola CLIQ XT to clear all data and restore its original settings
The Motorola CLIQ XT is highly customizable and you have been hard at work tweaking it to your liking, but now the fun is over and you want to return it to its factory settings again. Here, we show you how to hard reset the Motorola CLIQ XT with step by step instructions.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the Motorola CLIQ XT as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
1. Turn the power off. If your Motorola CLIQ XT is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
2. Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
6. Select Factory Reset and press OK
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola CLIQ XT. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
How to hard reset the Motorola CLIQ XT - Know Your Cell
- Reboot system now
- USB-MS toggle
- Flash zip from SD
- Partition SD
- Fix permissions
- Move apps + dalvik to SD
- Move recovery.log to SD
Build : J_r0dd-CliqXT-V188.8.131.52
¿Que debo elegir para hacer Hard Reset?