CM 11 para Milestone 2
Esta basada en la versión para Defy de Quarx.
Link XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2517735
- 03.10.2014 - CM code synced
- 18.07.2014 - CM code synced (4.4.2 -> 4.4.4)
- 30.05.2014 - CM code synced
- 12.03.2014 - Some small BT headset changes; CM code synced(seems to fix some random reboots/telephony layer problems seen in last 2 versions).
- 24.02.2014 - Call delay fixed
- 22.02.2014 - BT headsets should now work(haven't tested it myself); CM code synced
- 20.01.2014 - wifi tethering fixed(this time for good I hope
- 18.12.2013 - wifi tethering partially fixed(see notes); CM code synced. This is most likely my last release/post in 2013, so... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- 12.12.2013 - battery charge level shown in 10% steps fixed; incorrect colors during video playback(introduced in previous build) fixed; CM code synced(android updated: 4.4.1->4.4.2);
- 09.12.2013 - baseband selection fixed; apps2sd disappearing after reboot should be fixed(haven't tested it); CM code synced(android updated: 4.4 -> 4.4.1, luncher settings added...); persian language(fa_IR) added; new gapps(4.4.1) available
- 03.12.2013 - bluetooth fixed; green led disabled after boot; CM code synced; ringtones restored; following languages supported: en_US pl_PL ru_RU zh_TW de_DE es_ES cs_CZ it_IT vi_VN pt_BR hu_HU fr_FR zh_CN nl_NL
- 02.12.2013 - proximity sensor fixed(main reason to release this version so quickly after the previous one); camera fixed; baseband selection tool added; CM code synced; still on old kernel; almost all ringtones removed(to make space for Camera app) - they will be restored(with the apps removed already) in the next version.
- 29.11.2013 - dialer and incoming voice level fixed; CM code synced; still on old kernel
- 25.11.2013 - CM11 - wifi fixed, keyboard backlight fixed, CM code synced(quick settings added among others); Some apps(Email, Camera, Video Editor) removed so that gapps will fit on the /system; AOSP discontinued
- 13.11.2013 - AOSP: wifi fixed; apps installation from sdcard fixed; camera preview working(taking photos/recording does not work yet); ART seems to work
- 08.11.2013 - Initial version
- Use core gapps(about 20MB) from the link above
- ART(more about it here) works, but I do not recommend to turn it on yet(it takes about 40 minutes(depending on the apps count) to boot it first time, and you will need to repeat this with every new release(which most likely will come quite soon one after another at least for some time). But if you realy want to, then go ahead
- Wifi tethering is not yet quite properly fixed in the code, but you can make it work by replacing(e.g. using File Manager in the root mode) /system/bin/hostapd with this one, and changing owner/group and permissions to the same as the original file.
- Install my CM10.2 version 07.11.2013 (czechop) first
- Go to recovery
- Make a backup of your data(highly recommended)
- Install this ROM
DOWNLOAD CM 11
Última edición por un moderador: