In present, Samsung Galaxy smartphones are the most demanded and popular smartphone brand in the market. Most of the users prefer to buy Samsung smartphones and since it comes with an easily unlockable bootloader and customizable users prefer it more and more. The most interesting fact is, users are able to download Odin and flash their Samsung devices instead of fastboot command. With the Odin tool, all the users can restore, upgrade, downgrade or root their devices easily. With the Odin tool, all the users can restore, upgrade, downgrade or root their devices easily.
Samsung Odin 3.13.1 Latest Version
Samsung Odin is the official utility software which is used to flash Samsung Galaxy devices. This is Windows-based application users are able to have such features,
- Flashing Stock firmware
- Flashing, custom firmware,
- Flashing Stock recovery,
- Flashing Kernel
- Flashing root packages via Odin program The latest version of the Samsung Odin is 3.13.1 and users are able to flash devices such as S8 / S8 + / S9 / S9 + with help of Odin. Since this version has been specially designed to work with the new Ore firmware file which comes in LZ4 compression all latest device holders can use this version without any doubt. But you have to find the correct firmware file for your device which is in .tar or .tar.md5 extension and download it since Odin is only compatible with the firmware file in .tar or .tar.md5 extension like the factory images for the Google Pixel. Also, you have to extract the Oreo firmware file in a special way since it comes in LZ4 compression.
How To Use Odin and Flash Latest Oreo Firmware
- Before starting the process, your device and back up all the data on it since flashing wipe all the data
- Download Odin latest version on your Windows computer since you are going to flash the latest Oreo firmware
- 3Download correct stock Odin-flashable firmware in .tar or .tar.md5 extension for your device and extract it following correct extraction method for Oreo firmware
- Enable the Download mode on your device and connect it to the
- Connect the device to the computer using the USB cable and launch the Samsung Odin program
- Click each button on the interface and load the correct file with.tar / .tar.md5 extension in the Stock firmware file. Do not select the "Re-Partition" and "Auto-Reboot" options
- After loading all the files hit the "Start" button to proceed