• Hola, con los nuevos cambios del sitio he puesto diferentes tipos de publicidad que podrian resultar algo molestas. Sin embargo, luego de registrarte e interactuar un poco con la pagina, van a ser reemplazados por otros mas sutiles y pequeños! * A mi tampoco me gusta la publicidad, pero es una de las piezas para que el sitio esté disponible. Si bloqueas la publicidad, probá desactivarla unos dias.
    Gracias

How To Flash SuperSu Root On Huawei Nova 2i Via TWRP Recovery

supersu.jpg

SuperSU is one of the interesting tools which is used to control the root settings on an Android device. It can be used for advanced management of superuser access on a rooted Android device. In here you can find SuperSU Root on Non-Rooted Huawei Nova 2i Using TWRP Recovery.

What Is SuperSU Root

SuperSU Root is used to manage root permissions for apps which requires root access. It works as a security guard for Rooted Android devices and helps users to manage app permissions. SuperSU Root was designed by Chainfire, a well-known XDA developer in order to manage root permissions for apps. Currently, users are able to download SuperSU Root V2.82 and install on Android 2.3 to up. It is very simple to install SuperSU Root on Rooted Android devices. But if you are going to install SuperSU on Non-Rooted Android you have to flash SuperSU Zip file in TWRP recovery.

Advantages Of SuperSU Root

• Easy to use
  • Grant user-access to rooted settings
  • The SuperSU root zip file is free and also a premium version is available with additional features
  • Flashing SuperSU can be done easily
Disadvantages Of SuperSU Root

• Installing TWRP to use SuperSU is essential
  • Must have a knowledge of how to navigate root settings to use SuperSU
SuperSU Root Features

• Ask your permission to grant root access when an app requires root access
  • Runs in Ghost mode
  • View a list of all the apps which were granted root permission and which ones were denied
  • You have the ability to unroot the device temporarily or permanently
  • Deep process detection
  • Notifications are displayed in the notification tray when an app asks for superuser access
supersu_download.png

Requirements To Install SuperSu Root On Huawei Nova 2i

• SuperSU zip file (Latest V2.82)
  • TWRP recovery
  • Complete backup of the Huawei Nova 2i
Downloads

SuperSU Root zip file (Latest V2.82)

How To Install SuperSu Root On Huawei Nova 2i Via TWRP Recovery

• Get a full backup of the device
  • Download the SuperSU zip file
  • Transfer the SuperSU zip file into internal storage
  • Boot the device into TWRP recovery
  • Tap on "Install" and "Select" the SuperSU zip file that you transferred
  • Tap "Wipe cache / Dalvik" when SuperSU is installed
  • Select the "Reboot System"
  • Now, Huawei Nova 2i device is rooted and check for the SuperSU app in the app drawer
  • Download Root Checker app from Play Store to verify root access

Thanks

All the thanks & credits go to Chainfire who is the developer of SuperSU Root and SuperSU Root APK for designing such useful apps and release them free for all the Android device users.