Huawei P30 Pro is one of the latest smartphones that comes with EMUI 9.0. As you know EMUI is the custom Android mobile operating system that empowers Huawei and Honor smartphones. EMUI 9.0 is based on Android 9 and it has interesting features. When it comes to the physical appearance of Huawei P30 Pro, colors that device is available are highly remarkable as those colors are like came from heaven. That much those colors are elegant, glamorous, and fascinating.
Huawei P30 Pro Features
- Leica Quad camera system to capture the most incredible moments more clearly and quality
- More Zooming capabilities
- battery with intelligent power saving technology.
- Super fast battery charge
- Reverse Charge feature
- AR Measure
- Easy screen projection
How To Root Huawei P30 Pro Using Magisk
If you are not satisfied with the stock features you are getting on your Huawei P30 Pro device, you can turn to the Android root world where you can find root apps , modded Android apps, Custom ROMs and many more things. Currently, Magisk is the trending rooting tool that outmaneuvering all the other available rooting solutions. Here are the steps to root Huawei P30 Pro smartphones using Magisk.
Note: Generally, Magisk is installed in boot partition and there is no boot partition in Huawei P30 Pro. Also, it does not have the ramdisk partition as in EMUI 8. Instead of ramdisk partition, you can find recovery_ramdisk partition in EMUI 9 and Magisk is installed in the recovery_ramdisk partition.
- 1 Step - Make sure to unlock the bootloader of your Huawei P30 Pro smartphone before implementing Magisk or any rooting solution. Becuse, most of the time rooting solution unlock the device bootloader to work properly and it may wipe your data if you have not unlocked it yourself. If you rooting till fail to unlock the device bootloader itself, the device may brick
- 2 Step - Make a complete back up of your smartphone to recover your personal data in case your device brick when rooting
- 3 Step - Download and install relevant TWRP recovery image on your smartphone (You can use fastboot mode or TWRP official app for this step, but TWRP app is only available for compatible devices)
- 4 Step - Download Magisk Zip file on your device directly or you can move it to the smartphone after downloading on and our PC
- 5 Step - Now, switch off your smartphone
- 6 Step - Hold down Volume Up and Power keys until you get the recovery screen and release the buttons when you see the recovery screen
- 7 Step - In recovery mode, tap on the "Install" button and find the Magisk Zip file you have downloaded
- 8 Step - When found, tap on the Magisk Zip file to select it
- 9 Step - Now, slide the sliding bar and flash the Magisk on your smartphone
- 10 Step - Finally, tap on the "Reboot system" to boot your device back into its original condition
Most likely you will find Magisk Manager on your device after flashing root file on it. If you can not find it download Magisk Manager on your device as Magisk Root is as same as a regular rooting solution without Magisk Manager.