The majority of Android users still using Android Lollipop / KitKat devices and try to gain root access on their devices to expand the capabilities of their smartphones. As there are a number of rooting tools Android users always conflicts with multiple choices to select a successful tool. As Kingoroot has higher fame as a one-click rooting tool for Android Lollipop and Kitkat I searched about the tool and collected some information.
You can download Kingoroot from its official website and it is available in both PC and Android versions. The tool is completely free and you can make a donation for the Kingo team if it is successful on your device.
- Charge your smartphone and connect your smartphone to a strong internet connection
- Go to> Settings> Security> Unknown Sources and Enable it
- Enable USB debugging mode if you have not enabled it
You can gain root access on Android 1.5 (Cupcake) to Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot and it is compatible with devices from Samsung, Huawei, LG, Google, etc.
How To Root With KingoRoot APK
- 1 Step - Visit the official site of KingoRoot APK and download Kingroot APK on your Android smartphone
- 2 Step - Install it on your smartphone
- 3 Step - Launch application after installation is completed
- 4 Step - You will see you devise Android version on the KingoRoot home screen
- 5 Step - Tap on the "One Click Root" button and wait for the progress circle reaches its maximum level
- 6 Step - Be patient until it reaches the highest level. Do not panic to close the program as the program occasionally stops
- 7 Step - You will see the "Root Succeeded" message with some recommended apps to be installed after rooting when your device is rooted properly
- 8 Step - Finally, you will be able to see "SuperUser" app on your device Homescreen
What Is SuperUser
Superuser is the interface of the binary that is placed on your system partition after rooting your device. Su binary is used to grant root access to an app when required root access . The Superuser interface prompts you when an app asks for root access. Actually, Superuser works as a middle man between you and the Su binary.
Android rooting is the best method to enhance the device functionality of your device. But rooting voids your device warranty and you can not claim for any issue which may occur after rooting your device. Although the tool has a number of success stories on various smartphone models it is difficult to certify that it will work on every device successfully due to some technical issues. Therefore using the tool is at your own risk.