Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime was one of the demanded smartphones which were released by Samsung. Mostly the phone is called as Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos with dual-SIM card slots. Samsung Galaxy Grand was released in the several versions as G530F, G530FZ, G530Y, G530H, G530FZ / DS and it has been about four years after initial release. But the device is still being used by some users. In here you can learn how to flash stock ROM on your device using Odin in order to make your device faster than now and unbrick it if it is bricked by now. Lagging is a common issue on Samsung smartphones when time passes. But if you still want to use your device furthermore you can flash stock ROM on it using Samsung Odin.
Samsung Odin is the official flashing utility for Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. You can flash or root your Galaxy device using the tool. The crucial thing when using Odin is the file format. You have to download the .tar or .tar MD5 firmware file or root file in order to use Odin. That's all. because using Odin application is not hard. You need only a bit of attention and knowledge. I suggest reading as much as you can if you are going to flash your device as a newbie. visit odindownload.com to read more
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Using Odin
- Back up your device
- Install Samsung USB drivers or install Samsung Kies (But close the program when using the Odin)
- Reboot your computer
- Download Samsung Odin application on your Windows computer.Extract the file and get the Odin application
- Download the official Stock Firmware for your device on your computer. You may download it using SamFirm application
- Extract the downloaded firmware folder and get the flashable firmware file
- Now, put your device in "Download Mode"
- Switch off your smartphone
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Down + Home buttons until you get the screen with "Press the Volume Up button to continue" message
- Now release all the three buttons and press Volume up and connect the device to the computer
- Now, run the Odin program as the administrator
- Next, load the firmware file by clicking each button on the interface(AP / BL / CP / CSC) If the firmware folder contains one firmware file load it clicking "AP / PDA" button. If it contains 5 files load them according to the button name by clicking each button. Make sure to load Home_CSC file on the CSC button.
- Now, click the options tab and see if "Reboot" & "F.Reset Time" is checked and click "Start" to flash your device. You will get a "Pass" message when done
Hope this post will help you for successful flashing Experience